Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Last Class!

I have just begun the last class in my Psychology BA. Five weeks left! I will try to write a little more often after it is done. In this class I get to do an applied project aka a study. I am going to correlate data between geographical areas and the comments that large families receive. Sound familiar =).

After this class I will be going to Rio Salado to get the teaching credential from there and then I will transfer it to California and then I will complete my Masters so that I can have the option to teach online. So I will still be in school for about three more years. Ahh, well, at least I will be in the education field of studies soon. I have already finished three classes at Rio Salado and found them to be very interesting so I have high hopes.

No comments: