Sunday, December 06, 2009

Great Knowledge

I have a child with a mission. He knows he is destined for great things and he has started early to let the rest of us know...he is two. As we were driving around the other day, he said, "Mom, I want great knowledge. I want GREAT KNOWLEDGE!" I asked him what type of great knowledge he wanted, and told him I would do my best to get him the resources needed, but he just looked at me and said, "I want great knowledge." This morning he woke up, came in my room and said, "I want great knowledge." He took my hand and said, "Come on, I show you." Alright, I thought I can always use another path, an easier one, to great knowledge and here my two-year-old seemed to know of one. So I smiled and took his little hand in mine and he smiled up at me and says very softly, "great knowledge." He leads me through the hall and dining room and into the garage and then stands in front of the refrigerator. I ask, "Is great knowledge in here?" "Open it," he says. I do and his face beams and he giggles as he points... to the eggnog. "Great knowledge," he says. So there you go folks, if you want great knowledge, drink eggnog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your family is sooo precious!!! I found your blog on school of abraham which i just LOVE. Im looking for lds homeschooling moms to help me out.... here is the details, let me know ok!! i want to include all kinds of submissions, so it will be a fun interesting book:
Hello!!
I am accepting submissions for an LDS based homeschool book that I will be
publishing next year! If you are interested in adding to it, check out
www.ldshomeschoolbook.blogspot.com or email me at ldshomeschoolbook@gmail.com
Im looking for a day in the life of.... type submissions, or why you
personally chose to homeschool your family, etc. Also any resources that
can be included in the resource section! ;)
Im hoping to weed through them from now until February, choose what Im
going to include, then get payment out to those who will be included,
then have the book finished and published by the end of March!!!
Can't wait!!! We need a good lds based homeschool book! I havent
found any books on it! If you know of any, let me know, I really want
to read them!!! Thanks! Hope you are having a wonderful
Christmas season! We have been focusing on Christ and service this
month and it has been wonderful!
With Love,
Jaelle
jaelleerica@yahoo.com
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com
www.ldsforeverfamilies.webs.com
www.ldshomeschoolbook.blogspot.com