Sunday, January 06, 2013

Kid Quotes

We are in the midst of repairs and my husband took off a vent cover in the kitchen, which was off for about two weeks. One day I walked in to see Milly staring up into it. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I watching for the squirrels to come out." We have been having fires for the first time in this house and Milly, 2, loves it. She patted Dad and said, "I want to be a pyro just like you Dad." In the car Seth, 5, was talking to his brother and told him, "I don't want to go to the B-lestial kingdom, or the D-lestial kingdom. The C-lestial kingdom is the best one." Milly, "Mom, can you see the candy canes in my ears? Can you get it out?" Thanks, cousin Justin for convincing her she has candy canes in her ear. "What do you want for your birthday, Milly?" "Pink!" Aubrey, 12, was at gymnastics when she met the owner. "He was in the olympics and coached two of the men's team this year and he was just fixing the equipment like he is a regular person!" She got autographs. Milly sat down to breakfast, squinted and said, "Mom! The sun is looking at me!" Seth comes in with mismatched socks, shows them to me and says, "They can be different kinds of cute." So my kids have been making a lot of cootie catchers. Before Seth could read he would make up fortunes as he went. I recieved two. "You will marry a Chinese movie star," and "You will marry someone in the mail, becuase your family is so cute." Seth, came running in, "Mom, I have epidermis in my nose!"

No comments: