Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A Random Cute Picture


Logan says I need to put this one up, because the one of him in the previous post looks sad. I guess this balances it or something.

Here is another random adorable picture of my baby who just turned one. I took him in to get his first year picture at the studio last Friday and a woman walked by looked at him, recieved one of his endearing smiles and said, "I don't know this child, but I want a picture of him to hang on my wall just because he is so cute." I have to admit, even if I am his mother, he is a feast for the eyes. I love to just sit back and watch all of their expressions. My husband did a photo essay of each of the kids with a bunch of expressions a few months ago. It is so fun to see and be able to save them in pictures.

No comments: