Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Kamron's Nature Notebook



Here is Kamron with his nature notebook. We are growing a variety of seeds for our garden and Kamron drew the sweet pea sprouts. He still dictates the writing parts to me. This is his first plant entry, everything else has been rocks which both kids love. I had intended to study stars, but we got a rock identification kit and the kids have been fascinated, so we gave up on stars and have been doing rock experiments. Both kids can identify 8 to 12 rocks, and so can I! I love homeschooling, I get to close all of those gaps in my own education.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the story of your mother and heaven. Perhaps she is there with my mom. She was indeed a woman with many jewels in her crown.

Wonderful blog!

Paula aka
ldsniowa