Saturday, May 01, 2010

Amelia's Blessing

I have been intending to put pictures of Amelia's Blessing up for awhile, but right afterward my camera's memory card got broken. I finally got some pictures from my mother-in-law.

I had called my sister Starr about three weeks before the blessing to see if she could make the dress. She said she would love to, then called me back that afternoon, said it was done and would be in the mail the next day. I got it two days later. She's amazing. The dress turned out beautiful. I had taken a few close ups of the details on the dress. I will try to retake those soon.




Uncle Dan, Grandpa Guy, Great Grandpa Larson, Dad, Uncle Steve, Bishop Wansguard




Here are the California cousins who were at the blessing.












I figured while I was snaggin pictures from my mother-in-laws camera I would take these ones too.

I love Aubrey's look here.

Girl cousins at the lake.

No comments: