Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Want to Grow Bigger

My two year old son Brennen is adorable. Okay, I admit I'm biased, but he is. He is in this phase lately that he just wants to be bigger. He wants to be as big as Kamron and Aubrey and do the things they do. They just finished swimming lessons and he went with me every day to watch them. He has been scared of the water for a long time, but when he saw all of the games they played he wanted so bad to go in too. I told him he had to wait until next year when he was bigger and he could do swimming lessons too. He stood on his tippy toes and said I am bigger now. He has been insisting that he is four for awhile now and gets pretty mad when people say he is only two. The other day he came in and said, "After I get bibbity-bobbity-boo then I will be bigger." Pretty soon, my dear little boy, all too soon.

No comments: