Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Matching Summer Dresses

I made this dress for Aubrey and Bitty. Bitty's turned out okay except I used a pattern for an 18" doll not realizing that she was wider and so I had to add a piece of material in the back for the snaps. On Aubrey's it was the first time I had put in a zipper and I kind of got it accept it was not perfectly straight on one side so it bubbled. Also the bias tape around the top is standing up and I couldn't figure out how to get it to lay down. I learned how to do the Peter Pan collar and the sleeves, so I figure even with the mistakes I came out with a few things that I now know how to do that I didn't before.

No comments: